Hello! If you wish to use Compassionate America messaging to challenge and educate individuals espousing “Left-Right Extremism, particularly online, the “Copy-Paste” wording found below, when responding to others.
- We ask that everyone use the “Copy Pastes” found below and all information on this site solely for the purpose of sharing the message of Compassionate America.org, far and wide. Peaceful activism online matters, now!
- When interacting online please post your “Copy-Paste” message and then please walk away from correspondence or discussion with divisive individuals/groups, when acting on behalf of CompassionatAmerica.org. The online world is loud; thus, the most peaceful and respectful approach is to post and quietly “walk away.”
The purpose of these “Copy-Pastes” is to respectfully and firmly stand up for what we believe online, while also sharing the CompassionateAmerica.org website. Thus, the first three words in each “Copy-Paste” sentence is an html link to CompassionateAmerica.org.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans do not post divisive sentiments that fuel hostile attempts to undermine our Republic.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans value multipartisan, common-sense solutions to the challenges and wrongs found in society.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans aren’t racists, sexists, or other “ists” and work to overcome bias.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans avoid dehumanizing others.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans vote their conscious, AFTER studying all sides of an issue.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans value teaching and learning compassion and civility as part of civics education and responsibility.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans role-model respectful dialogue and work to unite with others for common-sense solutions to real problems.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans defend everyone’s constitutional rights passionately and compassionately.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans demand debate that is reason, logic, and vetted fact-based, focusing on common-sense solutions to the real challenges facing our country and world.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans foster national unity through their words and actions: online, at home, on the job, and in their communities.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans work to listen & respond to others respectfully and are not too quick to judge the character of others if they unintentionally use outdated words.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans value our country’s foundational tenant of e pluribus unum, and thus seek to promote strength through our inherent diversity.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans want a government by, of, and for the people, not “party bosses, corporate media, and special interests.”
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans patiently promote healthy and accurate understandings of the social-economic-political complexities and challenges that we collectively face.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans work to eliminate fear-mongering tendencies in themselves and avoid acting or speaking out of hatred, striving instead to communicate genuinely, honestly, and from the heart.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans foster and demand political environments in which genuine debate and compromise can occur, so our republic can flourish and freedom preserved.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans seek to promote compassion, sympathy, empathy, understanding, and respect in all they do and expect the same from others.
- Compassionate Patriotic Americans demand and work toward the establishment of a 21st Century Ideology of Compassion for the United States.
We won’t dictate how to carry out peaceful, daily-life activism. However, if you’re a Compassionate American challenging the negative and destructive behaviors undermining our Republic’s well-being in this Era of American Discord, please read the “Declaration of Mission.” It may serve as a guide. Please also consider sharing the full text of “Hope for A Compassionate America,” either in print or digital form with others. Please include the URL CompassionateAmerica.org
Disclaimer: Compassionate Americans does not promote or condone the activity of anyone who misuses or abuses the sentiments contained on this site for abuse, ridicule, or the like. Those who agree with and try to live from sentiments, like those mentioned on this site, are encouraged to consider themselves Compassion Activists and to use hashtags like #compassionactivist and #compassionaspatriotism.