Our elected employees can do better, and the people below are participating in the “Compassionate America Challenge.” In other words, as elected employees of the American people, they are pledging to serve using Compassionate Governance ideology, as described as a whole in the Declaration of Mission.
The rationale for this new, We the People’s document is grounded in constitutionalism, NOT partisanism. Thus, if you are a political candidate seeking a way forward for the American People that truly reflects the best of our ability to put our country over party, regardless of current or former ties to political organizations, then take the challenge! Become one of the BRAVE citizens serving in our political systems who will advance the nation into a deeper embrace and understanding of Compassionate Governance as the collective will by, of, and for all Americans!
The following is a list of persons or parties who have publicly committed themselves to using Compassion Ideology in their service to the American people. In particular, they have agreed to publicly stand by the heart and mindset behind We the People’s Declaration of Mission on their websites, in campaigning, and most importantly in how they will govern on our behalf. To discuss with us your campaign and the next steps in becoming one of our “Partners in Politics,” please complete this form.
- Amber Ivey : Independent – Maryland’s 7th Congressional District. (Amber’s Priorities)
- Jennifer Pingley – Democrat – Maryland’s 1st Congressional District. (Jennifer’s Positions)
- David Krucoff – Independent – DC Delegate to the House of Representatives. (David’s Ballotpedia)
- Ammon Gruwell – United Utah Party – Utah’s 15th House District. (Ammon’s Vision)
- Amber Hysell – Independent – Tennesee’s 3rd House District. (Amber’s Issues)
- Jonia Broderick – United Utah Party – Utah’s 4th Congressional District. (Jonia’s Vision)
- Ann Marie Danimus – Independent – Washington State Senate 4th district. (Ann Marie’s Issues)
- Aaron James – Independent – Tennessee – U.S. Senate. (Aaron’s Statement)
- Greg Maye – Democrat – DC Delegate to the House of Representatives. (Greg’s Plan)